OHMG, a Company Based In The United Kingdom, Has Announced The Release Of The World's First Magnesium Blend Drink
In January 2022, the world's first magnesium blend drink has been introduced, according to U.K.-based startup OHMG. Three different kinds of glycinates, including magnesium threonate, magnesium citrate, and magnesium glycinate, are added to this beverage to help reduce stress and anxiety levels.
Increasing Demand from Personal Care Industry Market Growth
Due to their advantageous effects on the skin and hair, glycinates have also grown in popularity in personal care products. The protein that forms human hair, called keratin, contains glycine, which is crucial. In order to strengthen hair and lessen breakage, glycinate compounds are frequently present in shampoos, conditioners, and other hair care items. Moreover, glycinate products can aid in moisturising and calming the skin, making them a well-liked component in lotions, cleansers, and other skin care products. It has been demonstrated that magnesium glycinate, in particular, can assist to enhance skin hydration and lessen irritation. Furthermore, glycinate products are found in some toothpastes and mouthwashes as a technique to help strengthen teeth and freshen breath.
Lack Of Awareness Of The Health Benefits May Limit Demand For Glycinate Products
The growth of the glycinates market may be constrained by the underdeveloped and developing world's lack of understanding of the advantages of taking health supplements and fortified foods and beverages. Also, the accessibility of fortified and value-added food products is hampered by the weak healthcare infrastructure in numerous nations. The population in these economies is also struggling with affordability issues, which limits the sales of dietary supplements. Nonetheless, the growing number of activities targeted at raising awareness and disseminating knowledge about the significance of nutrition and health will assist overcome the present industry restrictions.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the glycinates market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in July 2022, Performins, a line of organic glycinates from Avitech Nutrition, is introduced to the market. Animal feeds that function as enhancers for the animal feeds have been seen to employ them most frequently.
- In June 2022, Solaray announced its new brand campaign, 'Food Is Not Enough,' to promote the food supplement market as well as individual health and wellness, which is expected to increase demand for magnesium glycinate. Demand for this is expected to drive revenue growth in this era of food scarcity, lack of access to nutritional foods, and inadequate nutrition among individuals.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Report
- BASF (Germany)
- Solvay (Belgium)
- Ajinomoto (Japan)
- Clariant (Switzerland)
- Albion Laboratories (US)
- Aditya Chemicals (India)
- Pancosma SA (Switzerland)
- Dunstan nutrition (New Zealand)
- Innospec (US)
- Pharmavit (Netherlands)
- Jost Chemical Co. (US)
- Galaxy Surfactants (India)
- Schaumann (Germany)
- Shijiazhuang Donghua Jinlong Chemical (China)
- Aliphos (Belgium)
Further Report Findings
- The market in North America is expected to gain a huge portion of the global Glycinates market share in the coming years because the region's feed production business has a significant demand for glycinates.
- The market for glycinate is expanding as a result of increased veganism demand and consumer awareness of nutrient-dense foods.
- In the Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by a rise in the region's need for food additives.
|Market Size in 2022
|USD 1.1 Billion
|Market Forecast in 2030
|USD 1.7 Billion
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
|Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)
|By Type, By Form, By Application and By Geography