CollPlant and Allergan Aesthetica have Announced a Development and Global Commercial Agreement
In February 2021, CollPlant and Allergan Aesthetica have announced a development and global commercial collaboration to create and market dermal and soft tissue fillers using CollPlant's plant-derived recombinant human collagen (rhCollagen) and Allergan's patented technology.
Advancement of Dermal Fillers to Accelerate Market Growth
Dermal fillers are gel-like materials that are injected beneath the skin to replenish lost volume, smooth out wrinkles, and soften lines. More than a million people choose this well-known cosmetic transformation procedure each year to remove wrinkles and improve the appearance of facial lines in order to enhance facial features. Dermal fillers are a successful procedure that can make you seem younger without surgery or recovery time. Dermal fillers are medications that are injected beneath the skin to fill in face creases. Dermal filler medications come in a variety of forms, the most popular being calcium hydroxylapatite, hyaluronic acid, polyalkylimide, polylactic acid, and others. Dermal filler brand advancement will support increased market demand.
Relative Product Side Effects that Limit Market Expansion
The adverse effects brought on by the administration of such filler injections are a significant component in the market's slowing expansion. The injection site may experience pain, swelling, or bruising; other potential side effects include redness, bruising, infections, lumps, and bumps. In addition, unintentional injection of fillers into blood vessels can occasionally cause a few negative reactions, such as vision loss and severe scarring, which must be dealt with in person. Thus, the market expansion during the projection period may be constrained by the aforementioned issues.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the dermal fillers market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in April 2022, to repair wrinkles, contour the face, and restore volume, Perfectha Lidocaine has gained a European CE certification, according to a statement from Sinclair Pharma. Perfectha Lidocaine is now available in the UK and all major European markets thanks to this CE accreditation.
- In February 2021, an injectable hyaluronic acid filler with lidocaine, BELOTERO BALANCE (+), was just launched in the United States, according to Merz Aesthetics.
- AbbVie Laboratories
- Bioxis pharmaceutical
- Cutera Inc
- Elan aesthetics Inc
- Galderma SA
- Merz Pharma GmbH and Co. KGaA,
- Revance Therapeutics
- Sinclair Pharma
- Teoxane Laboratories
- Vital Esthetique Laboratories
- The market in North America is expected to gain a huge portion of the global Dermal fillers market share in the coming years because less invasive or non-surgical techniques are becoming more common.
- Due to the exponential growth in the usage of minimally invasive surgery for skin treatments in the U.S., the country is predicted to dominate the market.
- In the Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by an increase in the proportion of elderly women, a rise in the knowledge of aesthetics among young people, and an increase in healthcare costs.
|Market Size in 2022
|USD 5.3 Billion
|Market Forecast in 2030
|USD 7.9 Billion
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
|Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)
|By Type, By Gender, By Service Provider, and By Geography
|By Service Provider