For Youth Sports Groups, TeamSnap Has Announced The Debut Of Their All-In-One Multi-Program Management System
In April 2022, the debut of TeamSnap's all-in-one multi-program administration system for youth sports groups was announced. Clubs and leagues can register players and use the new system's team administration and scheduling functions.
Increased Health Complications to Boost Market Growth
The necessity for sports amongst youth is growing because it serves as an essential tool for those who are obese to lose weight at their own speed. For instance, according to data from the State of Child Obesity.Org released in September 2020, adult obesity rates in the United States exceed 35% in 12 states, 25% in 48 states, and 30% in 35 states. Additionally, people become more aware of how physical inactivity contributes to various health problems like heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and others, thus, driving the market growth. Similarly, according to information released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in September 2019, inactivity raises the risk of heart disease, numerous malignancies, and type 2 diabetes. In addition, a lack of physical exercise contributes to annual healthcare costs of USD 117 billion.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Youth Sports Market
In 2020, the COVID-19 sickness epidemic substantially decreased demand for the youth sports offered by these facilities, leading to lockdowns and restrictions on domestic and international travel by governments worldwide. Due to national governments' efforts to stem the transmission, which resulted in the closure of recreational facilities and the proclamation of a "lockdown" in several countries, the outbreak adversely affected companies throughout 2020 and 2021. The bulk of local sports leagues and competitions have been canceled or postponed, severely influencing the revenue generated by youth sports platforms. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has shut down the youth sports market.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the youth sports market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in October 2022, the relationship between Sport:80 and etrainu promises to increase the usability and accessibility of cutting-edge online learning solutions for the sports organizations that the company works with.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Report
- Billabong International Limited
- Kingswood Leisure Services
- The Forzani Group Limited
- Puma EC
- Nike Inc.
- Callaway Golf Co.
- Daiwa Seiko Corp.
- Yonex Co. Limited.
- Dunlop Sports Group Americas Inc.
- Sports Direct International PLC
- Premier Ports Services
- Ningbo Supermax Sports and Leisure Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Cabelaâs Inc.
- The market in North America is expected to gain a huge portion of the global youth sports market share in the coming years. The U.S., Canada, and Mexico study the North American youth sports market.
- Significant capital investments from various investing organizations, including sports clubs and broadcasters, and extensive marketing campaigns focusing on large cash prizes have also contributed to the region's significant market growth.
- In Europe, the growth in this region is primarily driven by an expanding venue for youth sports like football and cricket.
|Market Size in 2022
|USD 37.5 Billion
|Market Forecast in 2030
|USD 69.4 Billion
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
|Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)
|By Type, By Application and By Geography