Two Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) Bearing the Model Numbers MiR600 and MiR1350 were Made available by Mobile Industrial Robots (MiR)
In August 2020, Mobile Industrial Robots (MiR) released two autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) with the designations MiR600 and MiR1350 to broaden its present product line and better satisfy the needs of its customers. The latest autonomous mobile robots can carry more with them. With this launch, the company hopes to expand its operations in the North American market.
E-Commerce Activity Growth Increasing Market Expansion
Increasing global e-commerce activity and the emergence of Industry 4.0 are driving up demand for mobile industrial robots. The market is expected to rise as a result of factors such growing warehouse automation and expanding acceptance of these robots across numerous sectors, as well as their ability to operate independently in changing settings. Because of rising demand for automated material handling systems and emerging trends like lights-out automation. Additionally, the market is expanding because to technical improvements such onboard intelligence systems and sophisticated sensors for precise environment awareness. It is projected that additional factors, such as rising urbanisation and significant research and development (R&D) efforts, will fuel the market.
Market Expansion Is Hampered By The Difficulties Of Working In Unproven Contexts
The primary difficulty in navigating unmapped locations is what is limiting the growth of the global market for mobile industrial robots. Mobile industrial robots are built and programmed to carry out certain duties in a predetermined setting. The future is expected to see more advancements in mapping and navigating methods. The development of the market for mobile industrial robots is hampered by the fact that logistic robots cannot be programmed or cannot work in untested areas.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the mobile industrial robots market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in January 2021, ForwardX Robotics introduced a wide variety of mobile robots under its Max robotics line to provide automated material handling solutions in production and warehousing facilities.
- AMAZON ROBOTICS (AMAZON.COM)
- BOSTON DYNAMICS (SOFTBANK GROUP CORP.)
- HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD.
- IROBOT CORPORATION
- KUKA AG
- KONGSBERG MARITIME
- LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
- SOFTBANK ROBOTICS
- UBTECH ROBOTICS, INC
Further Report Findings
- The market in Europe is expected to gain a huge portion of the global mobile industrial robots market share in the coming years. This is related to the growing need for material handling equipment among the manufacturing sector's incumbents.
- The continued process automation in various company verticals and industries is also contributing to the regional market's growth.
- In the Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by developing e-commerce market in emerging economies in Asia Pacific.
|Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)
|By Product, By Component, By Application and By Geography