Emery Walker Trust and Sanderson Design Group PLC have Announced a Sponsorship Agreement
In May 2022, an agreement to sponsor the Emery Walker Trust was inked, according to Sanderson Design Group PLC, an upscale interior design and furnishing company. The contract stipulates that the company's Morris & Co. brand will offer a selection of textiles, fiber glass wall coverings, mattresses, and home goods.
Advancement of Technology with Glass Fibre Wallpaper will Drive Market Expansion
Due to technological advancements, manufacturers can now produce vinyl and lead-free glass fiber wallpapers. This type of material provides comfort to health-conscious consumers. Patients who have breathing problems and are allergic to strong odors use them. Wallpapers that are environmentally friendly and leave a smaller carbon footprint have advanced. Glass fiber wallpapers market demand is increasing due to various applications and customization. People who like to decorate their homes with specific colors and preferences choose glass fiber wallpapers that add value to their living space and make it more inviting. Thus, driving market growth.
High Price of Glass Fiber Wallpaper to Restrain Market Expansion
Most buyers in the glass fiber wallpaper sector confront the same price constraint. Consumers are searching for products that are affordable as the global economy has just experienced a little decline. Although glass fiber wallpaper has several advantages over wall paints, its cost is higher than that of interior wall paints and coatings. Increased competition from alternative ornamental materials is a factor limiting industry expansion. The expensive nature of glass fiber wallpaper is also constraining the growth of the glass fiber wallpaper sector.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the glass fiber wallpaper market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in July 2021, Owens Corning acquired Vliepa GmbH to expand its non-woven product catalog and serve the European building and construction sector.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Report
- RTP Company
- Owens Corning
- Bodo Moller Chemie
- Center Glass
- Changzhou Pro-Tech Industry
- Suntex Composite Industrial
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Polycore Technology
- Fulltech Fiber Glass
- Hunkuk Fiber Glass
- KCC Corporation
- Kush Synthetics
- Texas Fiber Group
Further Report Findings
- The market in North Anerica is expected to gain a huge portion of the global glass fiber wallpaper market share in the coming years. The demand for local goods is increasing as a result of several home improvement initiatives carried out by local homeowners.
- The sector is anticipated to increase due to the expanding home renovation and remodeling trend.
- In the Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by a rise in the construction industry due to urbanization and population increase. Competing regional companies are using various tactics to strengthen their national position.
|Unit||Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)|
|Segmentation||By Product Type, By Application and By Geography|
|By Product Type||