Fluence Corporation Limited has signed an exclusive agreement to promote Smart Packaged Aspiral MABR with Aquatec Maxcon
In June 2020, Fluence Corporation Limited and Aquatec Maxcon, a prominent Australian provider of water and wastewater solutions, inked an exclusive agreement to market and distribute Smart Packaged Aspiral MABR-based systems in Australia.
Rising Awareness for Clean Water amongst Consumers to Drive the Market
A growing public understanding of the benefits of clean water is anticipated to increase the market value. As a result of advancements in the world's affluence, literacy, and education levels, people are also becoming more conscious of the significance of clean water in preventing diseases and maintaining good health. Developing countries like China, India, Brazil, and South Africa have all shown signs of increased awareness. Additionally, the numerous advantageous traits of drinking water treatment, such as operational readiness, small size, cost savings, and hassle-free operation, will further accelerate the market's growth rate.
Government Regulations are too Strict and are Preventing Market Expansion
Population growth has resulted in problems like the depletion of natural resources like water. In order to stop this, governments worldwide are establishing courts and adhering to stringent environmental regulations regulating water disposal in developing nations like India and China, which are a part of the APAC area. Thus, the market for drinking water treatments was restrained throughout the projection period. A challenge for the sector is fluctuating business and economic conditions that lead to less investment in packaged water treatment systems by organizations and governments. A barrier to the market's growth is a lack of experienced labor for operating technologically complex packaged water treatment system systems.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the drinking water treatment market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in July 2018, the water treatment system IonPRO LX, developed by Veolia, is very dependable and requires little operator intervention. Its small size and use of stainless steel extend its lifespan. This product may attract more interest from pharmaceutical and general manufacturers because it complies with all FDA and MHRA regulations.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Report
- Veolia Water Technologies
- Corix Water Systems
- Westech Engineering Inc.
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Napier-Reid Ltd.
- CST Wastewater Solutions Inc.
- Smith & Loveless Inc.
- WPL International
- RWL Water
Further Report Findings
- The market in the Asia Pacific is expected to gain a huge portion of the global drinking water treatments market share in the coming years due to rising urbanization; governments from many countries are taking more steps to improve water purification systems and construct well-maintained drainage systems throughout the region's expanding economy.
- Leading nations in drinking water treatment include China, India, Japan, and South Korea.
- In North America, the growth in this region is primarily driven by a sizable number of significant key actors and the growing investment made by various private and public enterprises to improve the region's water quality.
|Unit||Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)|
|Segmentation||By Technology Type and By Geography|
|By Technology Type||