Star Index and Intellync, Both Providing Supply Chain Management Solutions, Have Collaborated
In March 2022, Star Index and Intellync, two companies that offer supply chain management solutions, partnered. By reducing resource needs, facilitating improvements, reporting data, capturing data, and evaluating the risk involved across the various supply chains involved in the food and agricultural businesses, the combined expertise of the respective companies aims to provide the maximum benefits to the potential consumers.
Usage of Cloud-based Technologies will Increase the Market Growth
Over the past few years, there has been a steady increase in the use of cloud-based software for various agricultural supply and demand chain processes. With a cloud-based supply chain, consumers profit in various ways. When different cloud vendors enhance their portfolios, the total cost of solutions is significantly reduced. Among the many benefits offered to firms headquartered in agriculture are reduced risk, more visibility, quicker deployment, and greater flexibility.
High Costs are Preventing the Global Agriculture Supply Chain Management from Expanding
The price of using an agricultural supply chain management system adds to the cost of the finished commodity that is supplied. Small-scale industries frequently lack the budget since processing information and coordinating transactions between businesses is significantly more expensive.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the agriculture supply chain management market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in October 2019, IBM Corporation unveiled a new supply chain solution that integrates Watson AI and IBM Blockchain. It can make supply chains smarter, more effective, and capable of responding to opportunities and disturbances in complicated situations.
Notable Industry Development
- September 2019: Oracle Corporation added new AI and industrial functionality to SaaS solutions such as the Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Supply Chain Management (SCM) Cloud.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Report
- BLUE YONDER
- EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION
- JDA SOFTWARE GROUP, INC.
- KINAXIS, KINAXIS INC.
- MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES
Further Report Findings
- The market in the Asia Pacific is expected to gain a huge portion of the global agriculture supply chain management market share in the coming years. The agricultural supply chain management industry is expanding due to the rising demand for agricultural products worldwide.
- Governments and private firms have made significant investments in infrastructure, particularly in India and Indonesia, to strengthen the country's infrastructure and promote mobility.
- In North America, the growth in this region is primarily driven by expanding IoT trends and emphasis on improving the efficiency of supply chain processes such as logistics, warehousing, fulfillment, production, and transportation management.
|Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)
|By Component, By Solution Type, By Deployment Model, By User Type and By Geography
|By Battery Form
|By User Type