Sunwise Chemical Co., Ltd. took part in the 11th Vietnam International Chemical Industry Exhibition
In January 2019, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Shanghai Sunwise Chemical Co., Ltd. took part in the 11th Vietnam International Chemical Industry Exhibition. The company displayed PEDOT at the event to advertise and promote them and stimulate the market for EDOT.
Government "Go Green Efforts" Are Anticipated To Present A Sizable Opportunity For The Growth Of The Market
Since 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene is an eco-friendly substance, it is being used more frequently to produce power from renewable sources and reduce the need for fossil fuels. Additionally, in the upcoming years, the global market for 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene is anticipated to experience tremendous expansion due to government backing for "go green" programs like adopting electric vehicles. 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene play a significant part in the manufacturing of electric vehicle components including batteries, capacitors, sensors, and others, which accounts for the anticipated increase.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Market to Restrict its Growth
The unique coronavirus emergency has had a negative impact on the expansion of the 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene industry internationally in 2020. This is due to the closure of numerous end-use industry operations, such as the automotive and consumer electronics. For instance, COVID-19 has substantially impacted the automotive sector due to the disruption of auto part production and the suspension of operations at assembly factories, which is straining global supply networks. These factors have a negative effect on the market for 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in September 2017, a global business division of Heraeus Holding, purchased Biotectix LLC, a producer of conductive polymers. To improve the functionality of sensing and stimulation electrodes used in diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices, Biotectix LLC provides conductive polymer materials to Heraeus Holding's medical components division. This will drive the market for 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Report
- Henan Allgreen Chemical
- BeiLi Technologies (Chongqing)
- Broahony Group
- Tianmen Chengyin Fine Chemical
Further Report Findings
- The market in North America is expected to gain a huge portion of the global 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene market share in the coming years attributed to a rise in the manufacture of advanced electronic equipment, increased research and development, and the miniaturization of electronic products.
- In addition, it is projected that new product releases, government initiatives, and investments in the sector will boost demand for 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene in the automotive sector.
- In the Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by the rising use of mobile devices, including tablets, smartphones, and portable speakers, as well as AI-assisted electronics.
|Unit||Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)|
|Segmentation||By Type, By Application, and By Geography|