Comviva and IBM have Announced a Collaboration to Deploy the BlueMarble Solution
In January 2022, Comviva announced a partnership with IBM to deploy BlueMarble Solution, their next-generation all-in-one solution for sales, distribution, and commerce, on the IBM Cloud for Telecommunications. This collaboration is a comprehensive approach to accelerating Communication Service Providers' (CSPs') digital transformation worldwide. CSPs may upgrade their business platforms and avoid difficult transformative cycles thanks to Comviva's BlueMarble Solution.
Increasing Use of SMS Firewalls to Monetize SMS Traffic Drive the Market Growth
Mobile network operators use SMS firewalls more frequently to shield their clients from potential regional and global cyber threats, which is also anticipated to support the market's revenue growth shortly. A company's hardware, software, and applications locations vary between on-premise and cloud I.T. systems. Today, on-premise infrastructures, which have their applications on-site, are more popular, which is anticipated to affect market revenue growth positively.
Increased Number of Cyber Attacks to Limit Market Growth
Major obstacles to the deployment of SMS firewalls include accessibility in the current signaling systems and a lack of knowledge. Additionally, a significant reason that may slow the growth of the SMS firewall market is the increase in cyberattacks. Furthermore, the SMS firewall industry is predicted to suffer from a lack of technological expertise and the entry of OTT rivals.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the SMS firewall market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in February 2019, to analyze and monitor any leakage when using its International Application to Person SMS hub, Monty Mobile developed an agreement with Glo Ghana.
Notable Industry Development
- May 2019: Through its relationship with Cisco, Tata Communication has made it possible for businesses to network with one another within a safe and unique hybrid network.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Report
- Route Mobile Limited
- ANAM Technologies Ltd.
- SAP SE
- Belgacom ICS
- Tata Communications Limited
- Mahindra Comviva, Infobip Ltd.
- Twilio Inc.
- Syniverse Technologies, LLC.
- Omobio (PVT) Limited
- AMD Telecom S.A.
Further Report Findings
- The market in North America is expected to gain a huge portion of the global SMS firewall market share in the coming years due to the widespread use of SMS firewall solutions by SMS aggregators, MNOs, and telecom operators to access spam-free text messages and streamline corporate processes.
- The market for SMS firewall has expanded in this region as a result of SMS aggregators and mobile network providers implementing SMS firewall software or solutions on a significant scale.
- In the Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by the introduction of strict laws for spam traffic in the area and the increase in A2P message penetration across industry verticals such as e-commerce, banking, and government.
|Unit||Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)|
|Segmentation||By Components, By Services, By SMS Type, By SMS Traffic, By Deployment Modes and By Geography|
|By SMS Type||
|By SMS Traffic||
|By Deployment Modes||