ERT Merged with Bioclinica to Combine Imaging, eClinical Software, and Drug Safety Expertise
In April 2021, Clario, a market leader in clinical endpoint data solutions, was the new name of the firm created by the union of ERT and Bioclinica. Through this merger, ERT and Bioclinica combined their respective strengths in wearable technology, cardiac safety, eClinical software, and drug safety solutions. The development objective was to integrate the two companies' technological advantages in order to offer a better service to a bigger customer base.
Government Initiatives and Company Collaborations to Boost Market Growth
The supportive government initiatives and various company partnerships for the Clinical trial matching software market will likely drive new participant entry in the future, driven by awareness and adoption of an increasing number of trial activities and technology processes. Rapid technological advancement encourages market participants to focus on new applications and developing innovative devices. Furthermore, the growing number of companies offering updated and customized features fuel market growth during the forecast period.
Due to the large patient load and potential for viral spread, the COVID-19 pandemic had a considerable effect, especially on hospitals. Healthcare facilities have altered how clinical studies are carried out to prevent the virus from spreading among doctors, hospital staff, and patients. The limitations and restrictions affected several ongoing clinical investigations in several therapeutic fields. Researchers created brand-new COVID-19 vaccinations as a solution to the issue. The rising need for CRO services to carry out clinical studies in the pharmaceutical industry is driven the market.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the clinical trials matching software market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in March 2021, according to Advarra, the purchase of Bio-Optronics, maker of CCTrialSuite and a supplier of clinical trial management system (CTMS) solutions for the healthcare sector and clinical research, has been finished. This business offers technologies to improve clinical trials' safety, intelligence, and speed. This purchase strategy allowed the business to increase the range of its products and consumer base.
Notable Industry Development
- April 2021: Clario is the new name for the company that amalgamated ERT and Bioclinica, two of the world's top clinical endpoint data solutions providers. With this combination, ERT's expertise in eCOA, cardiac, respiratory, and wearable safety will be combined with Bioclinica's expertise in imaging, eClinical software, and drug safety solutions. The project attempts to combine both businesses' technical strengths to offer a better service to a larger consumer base.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Report
- Antidote Technologies, Inc.
- IBM Clinical Development
- Clinical Trials Mobile Application
- SSS International Clinical Research
- Aris Global
- Bsi Business Systems Integration AG
- Microsoft Corporation
- Ofni Systems
Further Report Findings
- The market in North America is expected to gain a huge portion of the global clinical trials matching software market share in the coming years because pharmaceutical and biotechnology businesses in the U.S. are increasingly adopting clinical trial matching software.
- Additionally, the region's market is growing due to favorable government initiatives for IT and AI-based solutions, increased adoption of CTMS, and patient matching software.
- In Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by the region's huge patient pool's accessibility, making patient recruitment processes simpler.
|Unit||Revenue (USD Million) and Volume (Kilo Tons)|
|Segmentation||By Components, By End-User, By Deployment Mode and By Geography|
|By End User||
|By Deployement Mode||